Terms & Conditions – Christmas Payment Plan
- Our Christmas Payment Plan is open to Priority Club members only. If you are not already a member of our Priority Club and want to join to take advantage of our Christmas Payment Plan, please join our Priority Club here: https://englishladiesco.com/priority-club-products/priority-club/
- Before proceeding with an order, you will be required to confirm that you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”), so we recommend that you print a copy for your future reference. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to and shall be read in conjunction with our general terms and conditions of purchase which can be found here: https://englishladiesco.com/terms-conditions/ (“General Terms & Conditions”). In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and our General Terms & Conditions, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- To set up your account and place your order please call +44 (0)1782 344900 during office hours Mon-Fri 9-4 or by emailing us on email@example.com outside of these hours for a next working day call back.
- There is a minimum opening payment of £50 required to open a Christmas Payment Plan account and thereafter payments of a minimum of £10 need to be made until the full balance is received.
- All items are subject to stock availability and exclude any sale items.
- Our Christmas Payment Plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You can cancel your Christmas Payment Plan at any time up to the date of dispatch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time or calling us on 44 (0)1782 344900 during office hours only Mon-Fri 9-4.
- Following cancellation, you will be refunded the money you have paid into the Christmas Payment Plan less a management fee of £25 within three business days of cancellation.
- You will not be charged any extra for using the Christmas Payment Plan. For example, If a product costs £195 you will only pay the agreed payment price of £195 (excluding any delivery/shipment charges).
- Products will be gift wrapped free of charge (unless you tell us otherwise) and will be dispatched once the order has been paid in full.
- The last day to place an order using the Christmas Payment Plan is 30/11/2018 and the full price must be paid on or before 14/12/2018 to ensure your delivery for Christmas.
Terms & Conditions – Delivery
- When we deliver your items to you, you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
- You have 7 Days from delivery to advise us of any breakages (or for gifts we will allow until 11 January 2019 to advise us of any breakages). Please contact us via email at any time on email@example.com or by telephone on (0)1782 344900 during office hours only Mon-Fri 9-4 to advise of any breakages.
- For any refunds or exchanges you would have to pay a returning fee for delivery back to us.